Table of Contents
The Saturday Playtest
The Saturday Playtest is a weekly online game in which Brent and others play his games. And it's open for you to join.
All games start at 2:00pm Pacific Time / 5:00pm Eastern Time / 9:00pm GMT, and run for 2 hours.
Upcoming games (times default to GMT):
<html> <iframe src=“https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?showCalendars=0&mode=AGENDA&height=300&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=k92n8m5aak4n23e2b60rbpj3m0%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23B1365F&ctz=Etc%2FGMT” style=“ border-width:0 ” width=“800” height=“250” frameborder=“0” scrolling=“no”></iframe> </html>
What we want to play
- Blood Rites - A Fudge-based game set in a savage, primitive world of blood magic
- DROP - Play the crew of a starship that arrives at a planet and must descend to the surface, explore a dangerous structure, and run like hell.
- Burned Future – A Thundarr the Barbarian-themed game of post-apocalyptic sword and sorcery, using a special Saturday Morning Adventure system
- Lady Blackbird - A steampunk storytelling game
- Miss Blackhog (Lady Blackbird hack using The Muppets)
- Monsterhearts - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
- The Regiment - Play WW2 soldiers
- Serial Experiment Jump - An experiment in time travel story telling and multiple timelines.
- Sixth World – An Apocalypse World hack for Shadowrun
- ViewScream - A game designed for Hangouts, where you play Star Trek-style characters in a story of survival horror
- Wildlings - A system based on the “Lookout” comics from Penny Arcade.
What we have played
Video of our previous games are posted on the Demos page.
How to join
Email Brent and let him know you want to play.